Messed!Up Magazine is the controller and responsible for your personal data. We are appointed as responsible for overseeing questions in relation to this privacy notice. If you have any questions about this privacy notice, including any requests to exercise your legal rights, please contact us using the details set out below.
This website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
The data we collect about you
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data). We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together follows:
- Identity Data includes: first name, maiden name, last name, username or similar identifier, marital status, title, date of birth and gender.
- Contact Data includes: billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Technical Data: includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
- Usage Data: includes information about how you use our website, products and services.
How personal data is collected
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
- Direct interactions. You may give us your identity by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you:
a) apply for our services;
b) subscribe to our service or publications;
c) enter a competition, promotion or survey; or
d) give us some feedback.
- Automated technologies or interactions. As you interact with our website, we may automatically collect Technical Data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. We collect this personal data by using cookies, server logs and other similar technologies. We may also receive Technical Data about you if you visit other websites employing our cookies.
- Technical Data from the following parties:
a) analytics providers such as Google
b) advertising networks
c) search information providers
How we use your personal data
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
Our full details are:
Full name of legal entity: (Editor) Jimi Nilsson, Messed!Up Magazine
Email address: email@example.com
Postal address: Madangsgatan 19C, 417 02 Gothenburg, Sweden