- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
This is the ordinary nonsense you should write just to make people happy – however, we make people even happier in terms of protecting their personal information. Just keep on reading!
What personal data we collect – none!
Messed!Up Magazine work under the umbrella of transparency and value your privacy. This is how we practice the GDPR.
If there for some reason would be any collecting of user data, we assure you that all other possible ways of collecting and sharing data will be in accordance with the GDPR.